Marketing Strategy First Blueprint
Feeling Lost Without A Marketing Plan?
We can help you get clarity and provide a roadmap for success
Strategy First Marketing Blueprint
The Affordable Marketing Blueprint For Small Businesses
When it comes to marketing, there is no better way to ensure success than to develop your strategic marketing blueprint first. An integrated marketing blueprint aligns all of your marketing activities and investments with your business objectives and target audience.
Our Strategy First Marketing Blueprint will give you a clear roadmap to what you need to do to successfully market your business.
Your Strategy First Marketing Blueprint is Designed To:
- Uncover what marketing is working & what’s not working
- Provide insights into your competitive landscape and how you compare with your top competitors
- Identify your ideal customers and how you can attract more of them
- Define your core difference and how you can stand out against your competition so you're not competing on price
- Create a content calendar so you know what to do and when to do it
- Select the best strategies to empower you to reach your business growth objectives
This Service Is Ideal For:
who want to grow their business by knowing what to do and when to do it.
who find it challenging to develop a strategic marketing blueprint with their current internal resources and capacity.
Who have struggled without a marketing plan but are ready to take their marketing to higher levels.
Here's what you receive with your Strategy First Blueprint:
- Total Online Presence Audit -The engagement begins with an audit of your current online presence, including a look at your website, SEO, search engine ranking, keywords, content, social media, and online reputation.
- Client Interviews - 5 ideal client interviews completed by the consultant. You will receive access to full recordings, interview transcripts, and high-level summaries and insights. Our client interviews commonly uncover vital information for developing your blueprint and discovering growth opportunities.
- Competitive Research - Full detailed report on competitive factors for 3 of your top competitors. High-level summaries including your position in the market, competitive strengths and weaknesses, website ranking factors, social signals and online reputation and reviews.
- Core Message - A clearly defined unique core difference, talking logo, and messaging for using your core difference when communicating with prospects.
- Marketing Hourglass - Recommended marketing tactics for each of the phases of the Marketing Hourglass: Know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer. These tactics are designed to move prospects through their buying journey.
- Content Calendar - A calendar that directs your content plans and deliverables, including the following elements: 6 months themes, content types, and monthly goals.
- High-level Marketing Strategies - 4-6 of your highest-level strategies mapped out including detailed tactics to help achieve these strategies.
It's Time To Get Strategic!