The terms "company", "the company", “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Outsourced Marketing Inc.. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
On outsourcedmarketing.ca we provide information and education on the topic of digital marketing strategy for business owners and done-for-you services that are available for purchase (the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
Service Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each service order. This includes:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your service and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you order a service you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at [email protected]
- Your payment information. We may collect payment information for a service but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
- All personal information collected for service is used for the fulfillment of that service and to manage our customer relationship with you.
- Interaction on the Website. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list;
- Your name, email address and website link in order to post a comment on our Site;
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
COOKIES AND PIXELS
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The terms “cookies” or "pixels" refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at [email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.) Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected:
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this Website. Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments. If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when Users do not use the content commenting service.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.) The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
- AddThis (Addthis Inc.) AddThis is a service provided by Clearspring Technologies Inc., which displays a widget that allows interaction with social networks and external platforms as well as sharing the contents of this Website. Depending on the configuration, this service can display widgets belonging to third parties such as the managers of social networks where interactions are shared. In this case, also the third parties that provide the widget will be informed of interactions and Usage Data on the pages where this service is installed.
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.) The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Remarketing and behavioural targeting
- Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.) Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and email address.
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.) Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Adespresso Advertising and Remarketing - Adespresso is a Facebook advertising management tool, some targeting and tracking information may be retained within Adespresso for the purposes of providing targeted advertising.
- AdRoll Remarketing and Advertising Platform - Adroll provides an analytic interface for Facebook Advertising and Google Pay Per Click campaigns and Retargeting activities.
- Leadworx - Leadworx tracks visitor IP information for the purpose of tracking usage and targeting marketing efforts.
User database management
This type of service allows the Owner to build user profiles by starting from an email address, a personal name, or other information that the User provides to this Website, as well as to track User activities through analytics features. This Personal Data may also be matched with publicly available information about the User (such as social networks’ profiles) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can display and use for improving this Website. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Website.
Contact Form 7 - Is the tool the company uses within the website to accept contact information.
Thrive Leads - Is a secondary tool the company uses within the website to accept contact information.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and Data Controller
Outsourced Marketing Inc. 2524 Line 8, Bradford, Ontario, Canada L3Z 3P8 905-251-8178
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data)
- Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Usage Data
- Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
- Data Subject
- The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
- Data Controller (or Owner)
- The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
- This Website (or this Application)
- The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
- The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
- European Union (or EU)
- Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
- Legal information
- This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).