Online Reputation Management System
What is Online Reputation Management and how important is managing your reputation online? Let’s consider a common scenario that you may relate to. You’ve been building your business by surpassing customer’s expectations and creating a great customer experience. Most of your customers have left with a positive feeling in their hearts about your business, but there’ve been a few circumstances where you just couldn’t win. Up to this point you haven’t worried about online ratings and reviews, but someone you know just let you know that there’s a scathing review on Google. You go and check it out and are stunned by the venom in the review and the one star rating, and not being tech savvy you’re unsure of how to fix this situation.
You’re not alone, many businesses are finding Online Reputation Management to be an unfamiliar and uncomfortable space. Luckily businesses like Outsourced Marketing are taking the lead to help you leverage online ratings and reviews to not only overcome poor reviews, but actively own the space so that you stand out better than your competition.
Below are some of the most common questions we encounter about Online Reputation Management, Ratings and Reviews, and how we can help businesses like your own.
What is Online Reputation Management?
Online Reputation Management is a systematic approach to ensuring that people perceive your business positively through online ratings and reviews. It takes a proactive approach to managing your online reputation and equips you with a process for handling unhappy reviews before they impact your online reputation.
Why Online Reputation Management Matters to You
- People are more likely to buy from a company who has positive reviews. Statistics show that online reviews significantly impact people’s buying decisions.
- People trust online reviews as much as a referral from friends and family. It sounds a little crazy but it’s been proven to be true. 80% of people trust online reviews as much as they do their family and friends.
- Online reviews are a key component in being found online and standing out from the rest. Google loves Google – if your business doesn’t have Google reviews it will impact your search engine rankings. If you don’t have reviews on Facebook it will impact how people perceive you. Ratings and reviews not only help you get found, but they also make your business stand out. People are more likely to click on your listing if you have a high star rating.
- The more positive reviews you have cause the negative ones to diminish in perception. There are strategies for having poor reviews removed, however one of the best strategies for diminishing their impact is to simply overwhelm them with positive reviews.
Why You Need An Online Reputation Management System
- Generally speaking, people don’t leave reviews. Often times we as consumers are just happy to have received good service and once we’ve moved on from that experience we’re not thinking about leaving a review about it. Our Online Reputation Management System changes this so that you get more positive reviews – fast!
- Unhappy people review more often than happy people when left on their own. Statistics show that it’s often the unhappy customers that lash out more than the happy clients supporting your business. You no doubt have happy customers, but if they aren’t actively being prompted to rate & review your business your negative reviews will stand out more.
- You can take control. We’re all busy business owners, and sometimes our online reputation falls by the wayside as we focus on sales and customer service. Those are vital, but shouldn’t be at the cost of your Online Reputation. At Outsourced Marketing, we help you grow a positive reputation online while you focus on other elements that keep your business running smoothly.
How Our Online Reputation Management System Works
- Converts Happy Customers into Online reviewers on Google, Facebook and the sites that matter the most.
- Recovers unhappy and unsatisfied customers early to prevent negative reviews online.
- Monitors online customer reviews everywhere so you know what’s being said about your business.
- Turns positive reviews into automated SEO-friendly Web and Social Media content.
- Tracks and reports on overall ratings and reviews so you know how you’re progressing over time.
Ready to Get More Information? Submit the form below for a discovery call with a Reputation Management Consultant.