Marketing Department Package
Does your company need a full marketing department but doesn’t have the manpower? Let the experts at OutsourcedMarketing be your marketing department! This comprehensive marketing consulting package will give your business the resources you need to execute the robust marketing plan you’ve always wanted but never been able to execute on your own.
While many of the elements reflected below do represent key marketing elements for most business the Marketing Department Package relies on a high degree of customization in terms of both elements and specific tactics and does often evolve as more elements are completed.
The Marketing Department Package is Jam Packed With Value
The following is a comprehensive list of initial and ongoing activity that comprises the OutsourcedMarketing Department Package:
- Create initial marketing strategy and plan – Three in person or virtual sessions to conduct discovery and research and present initial strategy priorities. Create ideal client personas, competitive landscape research and core marketing message and positioning.
- Conduct bi-monthly status meetings – Meet with client twice monthly to brainstorm, report and analyze plans and campaigns.
- Develop keyword content plan – List of key themes that will be the focus of any content and SEO opportunities.
- Create editorial calendar – Install editorial content plugin (WordPress only) or develop content topics spreadsheet for upcoming quarter. To include plan for lead capture content such as eBook.
- Create Marketing Hourglass – map customer journey and determine content plan for stages of know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer
- Consult on CRM and marketing automation – Work to initiate or integrate CRM tools with marketing plan and develop customer journey and marketing automation based on Marketing Hourglass development
- Design or redesign full WordPress site – Includes design, hosting, core pages and content, lead capture landing pages and blog set-up. Also, includes ongoing maintenance and changes
- Write and post eight blog submission per month – Eight 500-700 word blog posts taken from key content themes, posted to WordPress and optimized for search engines.
- Create influencer list – build journalist, influencer, competition and customer lists and alerts to include guest content opportunities and outreach for link building and PR purposes.
- Create guest content opportunities – From influencer list conduct monthly outreach to find guest bloggers and opportunities to contribute to other blogs and news sites.
- Create and publish podcast – Create and install process for interviews with clients, influencers and other guests.
- Publish 200 social media updates across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn per month – Hand crafted posts taken from client’s content, list of industry influencers and proven engagement tactics to stimulate social media growth, activity and engagement.
- Manage social media engagement – engage fans and followers on your behalf. Create campaigns for engagement
- Create Marketing Kit – suite of marketing materials to be used in sales efforts offline and online.
- Create Lead Capture tools – quarterly ebook, white paper infographic or checklist to use in lead capture efforts
- Claim, create and submit directory profiles – Discovery and enhance relevant local and industry related directories and create consistent profiles across all.
- Monitor and manage directory opportunities – Ongoing process of optimizing directory profiles and promoting campaigns that help raise directory profiles in search engines.
- Create and integrate robust rating and review webpage and process – Develop a process to aggressively stimulate reviews to Google and other review sites including a review only webpage and process to enhance and support increased reviews.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns – Write and create lead capture campaigns, follow-up autoresponder campaigns, and sales campaigns.
- Create and manage advertising plan – create plan to increase leads. Project manage the plan. (Expense for PPC or Ad Space additional)
- Create and manage PPC campaign – Develop ad content, create keyword strategy and target audience and manage ad spend in Google AdWords
- Create and manage social advertising campaigns – Develop ad content, create keyword strategy and target audience and manage ad spend in social media.
- Create and manage referral program – develop referral program from Marketing Hourglass work.
- Create and distribute one press release per month – draw from content calendar, promotional calendar and monthly news and events to create and submit press release to news distribution network.
- Create one guest editorial opportunity per month – write and submit one article per month to online or offline publication
- Create and install lead conversion system – develop sales process based on overall marketing strategy.
- Create new customer kit – suite of materials used to orient new customers.
- Create annual marketing plan – document to include key promotional activities by month.
- Create key metrics dashboard – Creation of a client dashboard to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, reviews, and keyword ranking. To include key conversion goals and funnels in Google Analytics.
- Create and review lead conversion funnels – Install and create lead tracking goals and funnels for KPIs and campaigns.
- Conduct bi-monthly status updates – Meet virtually or in person to go over plan for the month and report on initiatives and new projects.
- Conduct quarterly planning meeting – Quarterly in person or virtual session to plan upcoming content themes, adjust and add new tactics with marketing lead or executive team.
Interested in having an expert team of marketers working as part of your team? Contact us today to find out how we can work together to take your business to the next level – call 905-251-8178